The Right Candidate For Clark County Family Court Judge
As our society changes, the family institution — as we know it — changes, too. Divorce rates getting higher by the day. Irresponsible parenting more common. Even though divorce isn’t always planned, it’s a reality for many.
In life some circunstances are inevitable, but it is what we do in the face of difficult that matters most. Let’s vote for the candidate that stands for the strength of family, and well-being of our children.
Click below to learn more about her approach >>>
The primary election is right around the corner in:
The Right Candidate For Clark County Family Court Judge Dept I
Yvette Chevalier Lopez brings in excess of 25 years of working as a helping professional to the bench. She has extraordinary abilities to listen and synthesize information useful in making judicial rulings on matters that affect the lives of children and families. Yvette’s long history in Nevada commenced in 1981 and that long history supports her tireless concerns for Nevada’s Children and Families.
As a Judge, Chevalier Lopez will deliver independence, integrity and impartiality of the kind needed to address the fact that every person is unique. Chevalier can handle the fast pace yet evaluate family court matters without showing favoritism.
With 25 years of hands-on experience as a helping professional teacher, counselor, child protection manager, supervisor for mentally ill felon program,
director of juvenile justice and social services she is uniquely qualified to sit as Family Court Judge.
Yvette Chevalier Lopez is no stranger to the issues and concerns most often addressed in family court. Yvette has never met her biological father and doesn’t know who he is or was. Chevalier was raised by a single mother who did not attend high school. Chevalier Lopez has been essentially emancipated since age 13 years old. As the first college graduate in her family, she values and respects the difficult struggles of people appearing in her court. Yvettes first language is Spanish and she was born in Puerto Rico.
As a Judge, Chevalier Lopez is completely familiar with the impact court decisions have on children and families. When elected, Yvette Chevalier Lopez will continue to put Nevada’s Children and Families First.
● Decisions with the child and family best interest in mind
● Decisions without bias – an accurate assessment
● Decisions made using critical-thinking
● Yvette is educated in decision-making
● Yvette is resourceful
● 25+ years of experience as a helping professional
● Teacher, counselor, and child protection manager
● Supervisor for mentally ill felon program
● Director of juvenile justice and social services
● Spanish Speaker
● Born in Puerto Rico, Speaks Spanish
● Juris Doctor, University of Nevada-Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law
● Family Law Attorney, Law Offices of Yvette Chevalier PLLC
● Member, Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys
● Pro Bono Attorney, Legal Aid of Southern Nevada
● Judge, American Association for Justice Education
● Mediator, Supreme Court of Nevada
● Judge, Clark County School District Truancy Program
Let us know how we can help! Please, leave us a message:
PAID FOR BY COMMITTEE TO ELECT YVETTE CHEVALIER